Grow our commercial sales - Ideas how

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never bothered checking.

1 of the doggy dangers.

Large undies piling in I see.

Moomin's point is that the club is employing people that are ostensibly good at this, but are not producing results.

The obvious implication is that it's time for some outside-the-box thinking for the people that are good at this to execute. We probably employ good tacticians executing a bad strategy.

I can’t say anything because he just makes up lies so am bowing out of this debate.

Seeing as the collaboration with Angry Birds was such a hit, how about a partnership with the most popular video game in the world; Fortnite?

Fortnite players could buy clothes and celebration packs. The Yerry Mina Post Match Celebration Dance would be the jewel in the crown.

I still think my guest manager and floating stadium ideas were goers.

This hard nosed business world does not deserve a creative mind like mine.

I can’t say anything because he just makes up lies so am bowing out of this debate.

So, here's how I see this one.

I see him make an ad hominem attack to deny you some argument space he's unwilling to engage you on.

I see you make an ad hominem attack in reply, rather than address the claim.

Experience tells me that he is probably right, and you are probably lying. This is what @Daveysgingerlovechild was getting at. He made his point more concisely, in a funnier way, and with less rigor.

This is because Davey and I are different people with shared experience on this one.

So, here's how I see this one.

I see him make an ad hominem attack to deny you some argument space he's unwilling to engage you on.

I see you make an ad hominem attack in reply, rather than address the claim.

Experience tells me that he is probably right, and you are probably lying. This is what @Daveysgingerlovechild was getting at. He made his point more concisely, in a funnier way, and with less rigor.

This is because Davey and I are different people with shared experience on this one.
To paraphrase: you're calling him an incel, right?

To paraphrase: you're calling him an incel, right?

I wouldn't be quite as strong about it.

I would say that the best evidence available to me says he's an incel. It's a belief. I don't know that.

If he doesn't want me believing that, he would need to put evidence on the table falsifiying my belief. Then I would update my beliefs, and conclude that I now know he is not an incel.

We need to build bridges with proven successes so we can copy and paste their formula for achievement and try to win a single pot for the first time in a quarter century. I propose moving into the fizzy drinks market.

79A2B115-91AD-4107-AF14-558CE2900718.png

I wouldn't be quite as strong about it.

I would say that the best evidence available to me says he's an incel. It's a belief. I don't know that.

If he doesn't want me believing that, he would need to put evidence on the table falsifiying my belief. Then I would update my beliefs, and conclude that I now know he is not an incel.
@TheSecondComing

I'm a simple kinda guy and there's a few smart fellas using big words on show in this thread. So I'm a bit confused. However, I think there's a widespread impression that you are an incel.

It's a nasty allegation and I think all would feel better if you could provide some evidence that you don't hate women driven by sexual inadequacy. I hate misunderstandings like this.

Cheers.

@TheSecondComing

I'm a simple kinda guy and there's a few smart fellas using big words on show in this thread. So I'm a bit confused. However, I think there's a widespread impression that you are an incel.

It's a nasty allegation and I think all would feel better if you could provide some evidence that you don't hate women driven by sexual inadequacy. I hate misunderstandings like this.

Cheers.

This is what happens when you stuff as many books into your head as I have stuffed into mine. You get real fussy about phrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.