Grow our commercial sales - Ideas how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
We need to grow our commercial sales to enable us to spend more to get by the FFP rules.

What ideas would you suggest for this to happen?? We need to make us a global brand and target growing markets to provide more income to the coffers.

My suggestion will be met with anger but we need to accept change as we will be moving to a new stadium so lets embrace change for the greater good.

Change our entrance music from Z cars to Baby Shark.

The most watched video on Youtube as our entrance music with the fans and players doing the shark dance. It will be a hit on social media and create younger fans to support us.

Would be a big seller if we have Baby shark on the players shirts.

We need to grow our commercial sales to enable us to spend more to get by the FFP rules.

What ideas would you suggest for this to happen?? We need to make us a global brand and target growing markets to provide more income to the coffers.

My suggestion will be met with anger but we need to accept change as we will be moving to a new stadium so lets embrace change for the greater good.

Change our entrance music from Z cars to Baby Shark.

The most watched video on Youtube as our entrance music with the fans and players doing the shark dance. It will be a hit on social media and create younger fans to support us.

Would be a big seller if we have Baby shark on the players shirts.

Haha, be great for junior blues, but if I'm honest it gets on my nerves, can see were your going though, but I think it is improving under this regime. Not enough for my liking though, but surely the American tour will help raise our brand a bit and having Rodriguez will help also.

Whattabout Rafael in 'The Stocks' for home games, fiver a go, double bubble on Derby Days !!
IMG_20210717_163127.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.