Ground alterations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb85

Player Valuation: £35m
At last GP is to undergo improvements for the disabled, albeit something forced upon the club by an agreement made last year involving all PL clubs.

Obviously the alterations and expansion of the facilities will reduce ground capacity even further but I hope the changes are done properly and provide for better vantage points than currently. It might be too much to ask, but I'd also like to see some thought being given to how the changes can be made without eating up all the first row of seating around the stadium. The proximity of the crowd to the pitch, particularly at the Street End, has always been important at GP. Front row seats are also sought after by youngsters who like to get as close to their heroes as possible.

Install a lift directly to the top balcony.
Take out the seats and put padding wall to wall.
Supply binoculars.
Sorted.

Much better than getting the ball smashed at you when you're sat 10 feet from the pitch.

There's a big gap between the front row of the Gwladys Street and the goal line. Perhaps there's a way of utilising that space without taking the current first row of seats away?

Supply binoculars.
Sorted.

Much better than getting the ball smashed at you when you're sat 10 feet from the pitch.

My dad is disabled and 74 you think this is funny? We have had a season ticket for over 10 years and seeing this type of comment from "fellow " Everton fans... makes my blood boil.... you may as well say let's hide them out of the way!!!!!!

Supply binoculars.
Sorted.

My dad is disabled and 74 you think this is funny? We have had a season ticket for over 10 years and seeing this type of comment from "fellow " Everton fans... makes my blood boil.... you may as well say let's hide them out of the way!!!!!!

No @ashwuk76 , that surely not what he meant.

Come mate, you need to cool off, both of you - enter into the Water of Forgiveness, hug and apologise for the misunderstanding.

You will feel better. I promise.

How many disabled folk attend each game? Just thinking it's a shame that tower by Bullens Rd stand couldn't have been used to provide some seating for disabled fans (dunno what the view would've been like though).

No @ashwuk76 , that surely not what he meant.

Come mate, you need to cool off, both of you - enter into the Water of Forgiveness, hug and apologise for the misunderstanding.

You will feel better. I promise.

I hope that's not what he meant but that's how it reads.... besides the plan is idiotic as it would be a fire risk....

Supply binoculars.
Sorted.

While I'm sure no offence was meant, I can see why it was taken that way.

How many disabled folk attend each game? Just thinking it's a shame that tower by Bullens Rd stand couldn't have been used to provide some seating for disabled fans (dunno what the view would've been like though).

That's where me and my dad sit mate... and there is a waiting list for season tickets I believe so that should tell you...

I hope that's not what he meant but that's how it reads.... besides the plan is idiotic as it would be a fire risk....

I would almost guarantee that it isn't what @Andy G meant, particularly in 2017, the Era of Frandliness.

You take my hand, I'll take his, feel that water over our toes and forgiveness and tranquility cleansing our souls.

He didn't mean it this way.

That's where me and my dad sit mate... and there is a waiting list for season tickets I believe so that should tell you...

I think the majority of the family enclosure should be for the disabled.

Being front row in front of certain stands does not strike me as a good idea.

I think the majority of the family enclosure should be for the disabled.

Being front row in front of certain stands does not strike me as a good idea.

I can honestly say mate in over 10 years of sitting where we do... me and my dad have never been hit by a ball.... my mother...God rest her soul... went to one match with my dad... read a book and got hit by a ball!!! First and only match she ever attended!

Status
Not open for further replies.