Green to invest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does invest in us, we need it ;)

Green confirmed his relationship with Kenwright, and speaking to Bose, he said: "Everybody knows I'm a friend of Bill Kenwright, and I helped him get Everton.

"It is his club and his ball. He asked me for advice - If people ring me up and on a confidential basis ask me to help, what is wrong with that?

"Dozens of people call me up and they get free advice. I am always willing to help. I have no interest in investing in football, I could have invested 10 years ago but I did not."

Green confirmed his relationship with Kenwright, and speaking to Bose, he said: "Everybody knows I'm a friend of Bill Kenwright, and I helped him get Everton.

"It is his club and his ball. He asked me for advice - If people ring me up and on a confidential basis ask me to help, what is wrong with that?

"Dozens of people call me up and they get free advice. I am always willing to help. I have no interest in investing in football, I could have invested 10 years ago but I did not."

Guess thats that then :dodgy:

Just read the article myself now..the club is about £66 million quid in debt that my dear evertionians is a frightening state of affairs if its left unchecked

We need a fresh injection of cash now i think its becoming clearer to all to see that the interest alone from the debt must be crippling the club we can only hope Green or someone like him invests and does it soon becuase to borrow yet more cash would be sheer folly given the current global money markets we could easily "do a leeds" if we're not carefull.

Just read the article myself now..the club is about £66 million quid in debt that my dear evertionians is a frightening state of affairs if its left unchecked

We need a fresh injection of cash now i think its becoming clearer to all to see that the interest alone from the debt must be crippling the club we can only hope Green or someone like him invests and does it soon becuase to borrow yet more cash would be sheer folly given the current global money markets we could easily "do a leeds" if we're not carefull.

Its not that bad. Rich people arent rich its just that their loans are bigger. I heard that once.

And note to Green...pull your finger out and put it in your pocket pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.