GrandOldTeam TV GrandOldTeam TV - 'Play on the Pitch'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Hi all,

I was lucky enough to get an invite from William Hill to have a kick about on the pitch at Goodison on Wednesday as part of their 'Play on the Pitch' competition for fans. It was a great experience and a good laugh, so we decided I should try and document it as best as possible. I did a video diary of before, during (wearing a Go Pro) and after the match.

It's not very long and as always, I hope you enjoy. @BrendanGOT is putting the interviews together that we did with Sharpie and Graham Stuart (they managed both sides, it ended 6-5 and I was on the losing team).

It was great walking out to z-cars and something I won't forget! As always, thanks for watching and supporting GrandOldTeam TV.

photo host sites

A mate of mine ran the line for a charity game on friday, his mum(a blue)got me a few pieces of Goodison grass,I couldn't trust him(he's a red,it would probably have been from his front lawn!!!)chuffed,carrying it in my wallet and in my heart:)

A mate of mine ran the line for a charity game on friday, his mum(a blue)got me a few pieces of Goodison grass,I couldn't trust him(he's a red,it would probably have been from his front lawn!!!)chuffed,carrying it in my wallet and in my heart:)

I grabbed loads Dario after the Wimbledon game and stuck it on my wall. One of my Kopite scruffy little tit mates burned it on me the litte tramp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.