Grand national day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if it's been announced yet but with Leicester being drawn to play their CL game on the Wednesday our game will stay on the Sunday at 4pm.

Which is good news for me as I'd already booked a hotel for the Sunday night!

Not sure if it's been announced yet but with Leicester being drawn to play their CL game on the Wednesday our game will stay on the Sunday at 4pm.

Which is good news for me as I'd already booked a hotel for the Sunday night!

It's on the official site now mate. 4pm on the 9th as you say. Good news for me too as I'd arranged something on the 8th I couldn't get out of!

I remember being at villa park for an FA cup semi on grand national day.
West Tip won the race, and scenes at the match.
If you've got 10 mins spare, you could do far worse than watch this..

..I remember being at Hillsborough on National day after we'd already won the league in 1970. I think Gay Trip won. If memory serves me right the Blues also won, 1-0 Morrisey.

I remember being at villa park for an FA cup semi on grand national day.
West Tip won the race, and scenes at the match.
If you've got 10 mins spare, you could do far worse than watch this..

had maori venture £10 anti post 33-1 on day zico harper scored at chelsea, lashing down and 1-0 down, sun comes out on big open away end, result comes through - had to collect on the mondays in those days

also when madar scored at spurs 1998 I had a tenner on Earth Summit - not sure if it's my addled mind but i seem to remember they had it on a screen above the home end

had maori venture £10 anti post 33-1 on day zico harper scored at chelsea, lashing down and 1-0 down, sun comes out on big open away end, result comes through - had to collect on the mondays in those days

also when madar scored at spurs 1998 I had a tenner on Earth Summit - not sure if it's my addled mind but i seem to remember they had it on a screen above the home end

...latest forfeit stage was lunchtime today, 16 withdrawals.

I was at that game in the Holt end. Took so long for me and dad to get through the turnstiles due to the queue and crushing we missed the start and had a crap view.

Status
Not open for further replies.