Goth FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking forward to your musings on this....
You didn’t disappoint.
I get really miffed at the thought of some exec collecting mega bucks for working within a business that sells health crippling fizzy sugar water for an absolute fortune, while nurses earn a pittance wading in puke, blood and gore to look after people.

What the hell kind of planet is this?

Am I right in thinking this is one of those addictive sugar filled diabetes causing, caffeine stimulating, leading to a future epidemic of heart disease products, to go alongside our ads for poverty inducing, addictive, corrupting gambling ads?

I mean - there is so little cash in football I'm sure we need this.

Where once I was proud, I'm becoming disappointed and embarrassed by my association with you Everton.

yeah agreed.

I miss the old days of Nicks trainers adverts ...

Can @Bungle work his magic and get Tom Davies face on that ?

PicsArt_09-17-09.09.16.jpg

I'll be waiting for Ken Blocks new Gymkhana video of him sliding around Liverpool with Tom Davies as passenger...ending at Bramley Moore dock to reveal the new stadium. 'Kin gnarly, bro...pyar dirtbag.

If this drink turns them into angry machines that can hunt the ball down for 90 minutes then I'm all for it.

Else I can only assume Monster's angle is to sell a product that looks the part and promises to be good, but ultimately falls flat and leaves you disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.