GOT World Exclusive - video footage of the Lille police incident - CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said previously but 6 fans throwing bottles is nothing in comparison to what nigh on 10k Blues could have done under those circumstances. I don't car how the media want to spin it, the proof is in photographs of undercover cops ( and I use that term loosely as they look more like yobs ) seem quite happy to do what they did. Trust me, if I was there and a gas cannister or bullet was thrown anywhere near my son and it hit him I would absolutely lose the plot and would struggle to be as calm as all our fantastic fans were. Absolutely impeccable behaviour from 99.9% who should be commended. There's photographs if anyone hasn't seen o page of this thread of a 70 year old man and a 14 year old kid with injuries and tbh as a Father and a Blue it absolutely sickens me to the stomach to see that.
I think if my daughter got hit by a rubber bullet I would of kicked of big time too, the French police are lucky they didn't start a full blown riot or maybe that was what they were trying to do.

What disgusts me is how the media are portraying this. So quick to lazily use the words riot, clashes with police etc. when by the looks of things none of that happened. Will the video/truth see the light of day? Doesn't make for "good copy". Best stick to the established narratives that English fans are violent thugs. Even the BBC are guilty of this blatant misreporting.

Anybody have any ideas as to; whether or not UEFA will step in and what they may do if they do.
Platini will try to blame Everton fans. Its nailed on. He's incredibly jealous of England and the success of our league. Nothing positive will be said about our magnificent support.

I've said previously but 6 fans throwing bottles is nothing in comparison to what nigh on 10k Blues could have done under those circumstances. I don't car how the media want to spin it, the proof is in photographs of undercover cops ( and I use that term loosely as they look more like yobs ) seem quite happy to do what they did. Trust me, if I was there and a gas cannister or bullet was thrown anywhere near my son and it hit him I would absolutely lose the plot and would struggle to be as calm as all our fantastic fans were. Absolutely impeccable behaviour from 99.9% who should be commended. There's photographs if anyone hasn't seen o page of this thread of a 70 year old man and a 14 year old kid with injuries and tbh as a Father and a Blue it absolutely sickens me to the stomach to see that.

I can imagine the legal ramifications of a child being injured or worse killed by disproportionate force.

There would be some police in hot water for criminal negligence for allowing that to happen.

Many blues are quite financially well off and some collectively could sue the French police.

Just because a police officer is supposedly maintaining "public order" does not put them above criminal or civil law.

Wasnt too happy with be searched multiple times , 3 in all to get into the stadium. However , im just happy to have got in and they asked me if I was english. Was a bit worried at that point. Lots of converns with trip , did anyone here stay in crowne plaza. If so , are you going to be taking incident further ?

This. I was in the Square yesterday. I am not a legally minded person who takes out spurious lawsuits but if there was a class action about a breach of our human rights then I would consider joining it - providing the proceeds were donated 100% to EITC.

The irresponsible actions of those french undercover police thugs must be highlighted and punished. The video evidence proves that they drew weapons and three CS gas into an innocent crowd BEFORE being provoked. Like many on the Square at the time I thought they were Lille hooligans and was immediately dazed / shocked that they were armed with CS gas and other weapons. And again like most I couldn't understand why the riot police were seemingly protecting some idiots. The photos also ahow that most (if not all of them) only put on their orange police armbands AFTER throwing their bombs. Even when they did this I thgought that they were some kind of ultra right group

Wasnt too happy with be searched multiple times , 3 in all to get into the stadium. However , im just happy to have got in and they asked me if I was english. Was a bit worried at that point. Lots of converns with trip , did anyone here stay in crowne plaza. If so , are you going to be taking incident further ?
Crowne Plaza? Usually decent hotels them, what happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.