GOT Player of the Season 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely his winning represents a level of consistency that so many others failed to achieve?
Yes there were bigger individual game vote winners, but Jordan scored consistently and thus earned PotS.
I understand how he's won it but don't think it's deserved. My vote would have been Niasse and he barely played for the most part!

Goalkeepers, if nothing else, should be brave. Niasse is without doubt the worst signing our club has ever made (Even if he has
a nice smile). Rooney was still the best player all season long, Baines did enough in half a season to be second.

Goalkeepers, if nothing else, should be brave. Niasse is without doubt the worst signing our club has ever made (Even if he has
a nice smile).
Rooney was still the best player all season long, Baines did enough in half a season to be second.

Really? You haven't been an Evertonian for long then? lollollol

Pickford was possibly worth ten points over our other keepers, over the season.
Sure he made a couple of errors, but saved our asses plenty of times.
The difference between being in a relegation scrap or mid table obscurity, regardless of the manager.

Pickford deserves it for sure. Special mention should go to Coleman. I love how he returned from a broken leg just as we were forgetting what a good outfield footballer looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.