GOT Player of the Season 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read & summary but I'm waiting for the big one. The GOT thread & post of the year awards. ;)

Honestly don't see what Pickford has done to win the accolade tbh. I couldn't pick a single stand out game from him

Fair enough result.
Pickford kept us in many games and won/ saved us loads of points

Well in, @AndyC for all your efforts
If only the players had put in half that, we’d have been in Europe ;)

Great article and really a relevant commentary on the season as a whole. A goal keeper gets the most votes despite only just living up to expectations and narrowly beats out a striker who looked to have played a total of 10 hours or football in his life prior to joining us a couple of years back. A tragic comedy of a season all around.

Pickford has a thankless task watching all that uninspiring dross in front of him and knowing any minute now I'm going to be very, very busy....

Honestly don't see what Pickford has done to win the accolade tbh. I couldn't pick a single stand out game from him

Surely his winning represents a level of consistency that so many others failed to achieve?
Yes there were bigger individual game vote winners, but Jordan scored consistently and thus earned PotS.

Status
Not open for further replies.