GOT Fantasy Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prevenger17

Great turn of pace, an eye for goal...
So now that we've established that our recent form has been masterminded by the tactical observations of GOT posters, I think we need to put all our strategy in one spot to make it easier for Roberto to get expert advice about this management lark.

So we've already told him to start pressing, can't believe he didn't see it before. How about Baines in midfield now Roberto? Barry's too old now and his stats are rubbish. He can partner up with Besic, because we're too familiar with Jimmy Mac now and we want the new guy with tattoos.

Lennon and Deulofeu and Mirallas should all play. If you have to drop one, make it Lennon. Forget about his form, Roberto, Deulofeu and Mirallas can surge down the wings and watch from afar as the opponent hits us on the counter. You know it makes sense. I know Mirallas has screwed up every chance he's been given, but don't blame us for your bad man management

Anything I've left out? I think this tactics by committee is going to take us all the way lads.

Can always spot a great online manager from the phrase 'blindingly obvious'. "The need to defend a lead by stopping the other team scoring is blindingly obvious to everyone but Martinez".

Status
Not open for further replies.