Goodison Sleepout

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil_t98

Player Valuation: £5m
Hello everybody

next Friday is the Goodson sleep out, I am looking for help with my sponsors. I want to raise as much as I can for Everton in the community. We all know what a good job Everton in the community do for local charity’s and helping local people.

Please can people help by sponsoring me on my just Giving page.

I am expecting it to be really cold and not get much sleep but it would help with doing that knowing our fans have helped with sponsoring

here’s my sponsor p[age for anybody who would like to help and if anybody else is doing the sleep over and looking for sponsors feel free to post your links in here

Thanks Phil

it is a great experience i did it 2 years ago. i did get quite a good sleep lol.
only felt the club should have someone from the 1st team squad involved., Only Ian Snodin was there to say something at the beginning of the event. Why not Big Dunc or a player ?
And the U23's werent there but the ladies team. It always gives an extra buzz if someone like Gordon would have been there and now made the breaktrough.

it is a great experience i did it 2 years ago. i did get quite a good sleep lol.
only felt the club should have someone from the 1st team squad involved., Only Ian Snodin was there to say something at the beginning of the event. Why not Big Dunc or a player ?
And the U23's werent there but the ladies team. It always gives an extra buzz if someone like Gordon would have been there and now made the breaktrough.
Hoping they have somebody decent there. Dunc seems to be about a lot at the moment and the international break is still on so they could spare somebody decent

Fair play that the players all got involved in this a few weeks back, by fallin a kip for the last 15mins against Watford ;)

On a serious note, well in Phil, I'll throw you a few quid later mate.

Fair play that the players all got involved in this a few weeks back, by fallin a kip for the last 15mins against Watford ;)

On a serious note, well in Phil, I'll throw you a few quid later mate.
Thanks would be greatly appreciated.

A few have now donated off here. Best fans in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.