Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting rid of that 'Goodison Park...Home of the Blues' banner from the park end. Proper small time that, glad to see the back of it.

Interesting.

Is it me, or is there a new structure in the Park End/Bullens corner? Possibly also something extra in the Park End/Main Stand corner, fattening out the end of the Main Stand.

Good plan to help improve the image of the ground which in turn contributes to the image of the club as a whole, especially with the media.

The three years for a ground is still an estimate and in the meantime I'm sure the board will be wanting European football - preferably CL.

A small investment in the short-term may reap larger benefits in the long term before the new ground can start to filter through .

Looks good! Won't cost much in the grand scheme of things, well worth the price. Still not sure how I feel about the "Goodison" letters if I'm going to be picky and moan about something.

This is all a smokescreen. By the start of the new season, we'll have intelligently re-engineered cantilever stands with all the pillars taken out, and the whole exterior of the stadium will finished with Allianz Arena style cladding. Just because we can. Smoke and mirror lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.