Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love what they've done. I only see the main stand from where I approach the ground, sit and then exit. But as a quick fix until the new ground is ready I'm pleased with Moshiri's influence on the ground, something that I doubt would of happened under Kenwright.

I love what they've done. I only see the main stand from where I approach the ground, sit and then exit. But as a quick fix until the new ground is ready I'm pleased with Moshiri's influence on the ground, something that I doubt would of happened under Kenwright.
Give yourself 15 minutes to walk right round next home game. Worth it. The old dear looks great and photos don't give a true perspective.

I don't doubt it wouldn't have happened without Moshiri, I know!
BK can't afford large cod and chips let alone try and improve the grand old lady.

I know it's sad but kind of gutted about the LCD panel not going up, would've looked boss and actually been pretty useful to fans. Could've put ticket info on there, team news etc

What's the reason for not going ahead with it? Surely they would've done the planning on it so don't buy it that's it too heavy or whatever someone said a few pages back

I know it's sad but kind of gutted about the LCD panel not going up, would've looked boss and actually been pretty useful to fans. Could've put ticket info on there, team news etc

What's the reason for not going ahead with it? Surely they would've done the planning on it so don't buy it that's it too heavy or whatever someone said a few pages back

saving every penny they can for bramley moore

Think its a H&S reason something to do with the weight of it sayin that it would be boss if it fell on elstone

Something occurred to be yesterday...

Will the goodison letters produce silhouettes on the pitch on a sunny summer day up at the street end?

I think they might. They are higher than the front edge of the park end roof from pitch level.

Status
Not open for further replies.