Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We take the mick out of their Big stand as they didn't want to stump up the cash to move stadium, by all accounts we are moving soon so just wanted to give Goodison that little bit of TLC it has needed for many years to make the match going experience better for people
i give up tbh lol

i know why the main stand is funny, just find this funny as well. in a world of fancy new stadiums and whatever else, we have cladding.

(btw don't hold your breath on the stadium mate because we have been here before, believe it when it is built, and doesn't blow away if kenwright is anywhere near the project)

i give up tbh lol

i know why the main stand is funny, just find this funny as well. in a world of fancy new stadiums and whatever else, we have cladding.

(btw don't hold your breath on the stadium mate because we have been here before, believe it when it is built, and doesn't blow away if kenwright is anywhere near the project)
I don't believe anything until it is done with Everton, you're preaching to the choir. It doesn't take 2 years to build a stadium from concept to completion mate so why not make your current residence a bit more appealing? I don't get how you don't think this is a good thing? If it ends up being we don't get the new stadium then fume away, but at this current moment have a bit of optimism at least. You're getting married soon, lighten up

or a tramp with good wi-fi?

tramp_glamping.jpg
lol

I don't believe anything until it is done with Everton, you're preaching to the choir. It doesn't take 2 years to build a stadium from concept to completion mate so why not make your current residence a bit more appealing? I don't get how you don't think this is a good thing? If it ends up being we don't get the new stadium then fume away, but at this current moment have a bit of optimism at least. You're getting married soon, lighten up
I'm actually just seeing the amusing side of it tbh mate. not fuming about it at all, just find it funny we are doing that.

More so that i thought i was making a scathing comment about said banner things and got a load of replies pretty much saying i was stating the obvious, which surprised me .

Seen they have put big Joe royle thing on the main stand.

Hate to be negative but it just looks like they are covering the tatty wall up to try and make the ground less shabby

I do love the place though

I'm actually just seeing the amusing side of it tbh mate. not fuming about it at all, just find it funny we are doing that.

More so that i thought i was making a scathing comment about said banner things and got a load of replies pretty much saying i was stating the obvious, which surprised me .
ea3fd91f84bf8f335a75609872d15c18.jpg

*Shakes head, logs off and go's to the pub*

So you came in, said i was wrong and have NOTHING to back that up?

Look a bit of a tit now tommeye eh?
Right bollocks. The ground pre face lift looked every one of its 100+ yrs old. It is a vintage classic. An iconic stadium which we are HOPING to move from within the next few years. So, do we leave it to continue to look as bad as it did or do we spend a few quid and make it look more modern and welcoming in the short term?

Is your answer to just leave it?
We all know what's hiding under the coverings. We all know The Old Lady is long past her best. So let's stick our collective thumbs up our arses and do nothing eh. The Ash way. Good luck fir the forthcoming marriage. Your future Mrs is gonna need it.

Right bollocks. The ground pre face lift looked every one of its 100+ yrs old. It is a vintage classic. An iconic stadium which we are HOPING to move from within the next few years. So, do we leave it to continue to look as bad as it did or do we spend a few quid and make it look more modern and welcoming in the short term?

Is your answer to just leave it?
We all know what's hiding under the coverings. We all know The Old Lady is long past her best. So let's stick our collective thumbs up our arses and do nothing eh. The Ash way. Good luck fir the forthcoming marriage. Your future Mrs is gonna need it.
Still doesn't answer how it improves the club?

For a bit of cladding? hardly going to do much

Superficial though. especially once you get inside. like coating a house with gold and it is falling apart inside
Hallowe'en this week. Do you put decorations up for the kids?

Christmas just around the corner too. Will you be bothering with a tree and associated claptrap this season?

Why?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.