Goodison Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £50m
This excellent book arrived this morning. Well done Steve Zocek.

Nice Foreword from Motty whose first commentary was on radio at GP and his last ever was at GP v Palace.

Astonished that Merson is so complimentary saying Goodison is one of his favourite grounds and regarding the 80s team..." they were an unfortunate team who were denied the opportunity to play in the European Cup. I think they would have conquered Europe without a doubt"

@Joey66 some nice photos too, although I would have liked more especially really early ones.

I expect to read this cover to cover very quickly!*

Nice Foreword from Motty whose first commentary was on radio at GP and his last ever was at GP v Palace.

Astonished that Merson is so complimentary saying Goodison is one of his favourite grounds and regarding the 80s team..." they were an unfortunate team who were denied the opportunity to play in the European Cup. I think they would have conqueror Europe without a doubt"

@Joey66 some nice photos too, although I would have liked more especially really early ones.

Yep, saw this in Liverpool Waterstones last week.

Looks like a good read.

Astonished that Merson is so complimentary saying Goodison is one of his favourite grounds and regarding the 80s team..." they were an unfortunate team who were denied the opportunity to play in the European Cup. I think they would have conquered Europe without a doubt"

Already read the book vey good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.