Good close footage of the Split fans kicking off from that lid who records himself going the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad goes to every home game and does a great video log. I subscribe to his videos and he always covers the away fans, so I knew if anyone had good footage of last night it would be him.

Just on a side note,this guys videos will be great to look back on when we leave Goodison so try and support his Youtube channel.

The lad goes to every home game and does a great video log. I subscribe to his videos and he always covers the away fans, so I knew if anyone had good footage of last night it would be him.

Just on a side note,this guys videos will be great to look back on when we leave Goodison so try and support his Youtube channel.

Utter state of the Park End there, instead of getting amongst it they stand there filming it, "not my fans".

I am so shocked at the comments.

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 16.28.11.png

I can't stop laughing. Their fans are re-creating the battle of the Somme and this fella's sat there recording his empty Fudge wrappers and giving us details about when they were eaten. What a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.