Gomes' partner vs Arsenal

Gomes' partner:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's played very well of late.
So on the basis points are more important than our dislike of the player , he must play.
I really hope I'm wrong. But on the basis of the evidence, these are the types of games he goes away in.

I guess it's reasonably possible Don Carlo has got him to play hard game in game out. I just don't think that's the case

Playing Holgate in midfield means Keane has to play, and we don’t want that. I hate Schneiderlin with a passion, so not him. Ditto Siggurdson.

Between Delphi and Davies, take your pick

I really hope I'm wrong. But on the basis of the evidence, these are the types of games he goes away in.

I guess it's reasonably possible Don Carlo has got him to play hard game in game out. I just don't think that's the case
Looks a different player under Carlo ( still want him gone tho ) play him , if he goes back to how he was sub him.

Who Evers alongside him needs legs that rules out most other than Davies, and Holgate?

Its why I would go 3-5-2 - I've said for a while our midfield is pee poor and so unbalanced that against the top sides we'll come unstuck.

Having say Schneiderlin screening the defence and say the legs of Davies alongside Gomes with the full backs pushed up would suit us better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.