Going to my first Everton game... at Craven Cottage. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishafp

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
All, I'm an Everton supporter from the United States. I happen to be in London on April 13, and I saw that we are playing Fulham, so I must go. I want to sit near the Everton supporters. Any tips on how I should go about tickets/timing/area to sit in, and the like. Thank you!

All, I'm an Everton supporter from the United States. I happen to be in London on April 13, and I saw that we are playing Fulham, so I must go. I want to sit near the Everton supporters. Any tips on how I should go about tickets/timing/area to sit in, and the like. Thank you!
In the not too distant past, you could pay on the day as a 'neutral' supporter. The stewards might then move you. Have you tried contacting Fulham? Other option is keep an eye on the match tickets thread.

I went on the Fulham website and got tickets in the Putney end , which is the away end. Really easy to do as well.

just get a spare from someone on here. There is a thread for spares, start asking. Ive done it a load of times. You might even see us win.......or maybe not.

I bought a childs ticket off a tout one day at craven cottege. I then followed a family in and planned to pretended the kids in front must have had my ticket... no actually questioned me. Got my ticket from the touts hanging out in the park between the ground and river.
Leon Osman scored two, and rodwell played a blinder. In hindsight, I worried the whole day may have been a dream.
Fulham is very nice day out.

I bought a childs ticket off a tout one day at craven cottege. I then followed a family in and planned to pretended the kids in front must have had my ticket... no actually questioned me. Got my ticket from the touts hanging out in the park between the ground and river.
Leon Osman scored two, and rodwell played a blinder. In hindsight, I worried the whole day may have been a dream.
Fulham is very nice day out.
I was there for that one - I think it was the final game before the FA Cup final against Chelsea? As others have said, it's always a good day out, and the unique neutral section makes it unusually easy for away supporters to get to get tickets. Pity it's just a flying visit to the Prem from them this time.

There's an 'International end' i think its the Putney End. Basically our away section has half the end behind the goal and the other half anyone can buy tickets for. It will be full of Everton fans though as usual. There's 9 of us in there already for starters.

Thanks everyone for the great tips. I will go ahead and buy the tickets at the Putney End. Hope to see some of you folks there.

Status
Not open for further replies.