Glasgow pubs showing match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in hotel with free view only.20 quid for internet and don't think my colleagues want to spend night in my room watching my laptop

Stuck in hotel with free view only.20 quid for internet and don't think my colleagues want to spend night in my room watching my laptop

Haha fair point.

The Horseshoe is my favourite bar in Glasgow but I couldn't guarantee they'd have it on. There's plenty bars in the city centre that will put it on for you if you ask though, just tell them the Sky channel.

There's a couple of Sports bars, your best bet might be in the studenty type places near the uni, more chance of there being other displaced Scousers wanting the game on.

Just bailed on client dinner to watch on line in hotel room.£15 out my own pocket.didn't go down too well, never mind.they know my priorities

Just bailed on client dinner to watch on line in hotel room.£15 out my own pocket.didn't go down too well, never mind.they know my priorities

Haha well in mate.

I once diverted 50% of a rig's bandwidth to stream a game. Thankfully they never found out, told them I knew there was a problem and was working on it. I was a hero when the speed went back to normal.

Haha fair point.

The Horseshoe is my favourite bar in Glasgow but I couldn't guarantee they'd have it on. There's plenty bars in the city centre that will put it on for you if you ask though, just tell them the Sky channel.

I got bladdered in there with Dortmund fans when they beat Rangers in the early 90s. Hundreds in there.

The OP needs to get up to the Brazen Head though - a few scoops and an up the 'RA sesh.

I got bladdered in there with Dortmund fans when they beat Rangers in the early 90s. Hundreds in there.

The OP needs to get up to the Brazen Head though - a few scoops and an up the 'RA sesh.

Great old school pub and a brilliant place to go for lunch too. Pie, chips and beans for £5 with apple pie and custard for pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.