Get Rooney before United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. Last thing we need is more toxicity and division.
Wayne-Rooney-001.jpg

Rooney is going to be a hell of a Manager, we need to strike early and get him before United, I bet he will be united Manager in the Summer if we don’t act now!
What a load of rubbish. He may or may not be. Nothing at all so far says he will. Blue Bill written all over your post.

He's doing a good job having Derby still with a fighting chance after the point deductions. All the best to him if he keeps them up somehow it'll be a major achievement.

In the meantime however I think rightly or wrongly we'll be stuck with Benitez while we navigate FFP restrictions.

Hopefully once that is over we can part ways with Benitez and have the club be in the state that would give a young up and coming manager a chance.

Not saying for one minute get him in, but you cant deny the job he's doing there. Massive points deduction, club in a mess, no owner, no money, transfer ban, players not getting paid.

Yet he seems to have got them pulling together, working hard and all fighting for each other. He's doing an amazing job considering its his first role, many would have wilted or done a runner

The thought of listening to his constant "Errrm" makes me annoyed already
His Errrrrrm's are to me what Bielsa's squats are to me........urgh

Status
Not open for further replies.