Get Bilic in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA-251969.jpg

No .... not for me .... I’m just pre-empting the bedwetters if we lose tonight and giving them a place to vent their spleen.
#teamcarlo!!
Are you not allowed to criticise the manager now Kurt?

He tinkered with a back 5 with players out of position and seemingly nobody understanding their role. Every single player, with the possible exceptions of DCL and Iwobi when played at RWB, looked totally uncomfortable. He persevered when most of us, even those who fully supported him, thought it was wrong. The vast majority of the stick he's received has been down to this, and also because he didn't include options on the bench to change things up. That criticism was deserved in my opinion because it cost us points, certainly n the Leeds, United and Burnley games. His team choice and tactics against Newcastle, whilst not being a back 5, were also questionable.

Don't get me wrong. Carlo is a world class manager and we are very lucky to have him. He is extremely well remunerated mind you, with only a handful of other top class managers on higher wages around the world. But the positives he brings to the club are huge and only a complete knobhead would want him sacked. But that doesn't mean that we don't have the right to critique him if we believe he's made errors. The same applies to anybody at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.