Get big Vic back

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need big Vic back now. We are short up front. He never got a chance at Everton. Was at West brom last week and when he came on he terrorised us. We could get him back at a cheaper price. He's got pace and power and most of all he wants to play for us.

gicdH.gif

Everbody's laughing at Vic in this thread but we basically swapped him for Kone.

I know which one I'd rather have at Everton.

Everbody's laughing at Vic in this thread but we basically swapped him for Kone.

I know which one I'd rather have at Everton.

I presume you mean Kone then cause Moysies 'pet' had enough chances over the years to actually do something. If the lad had put as much effort into his game as he did complaining he'd have stood a chance. No surprise then that he doesn't start for wba. At least sick note Kone still has a clean slate

I presume you mean Kone then cause Moysies 'pet' had enough chances over the years to actually do something. If the lad had put as much effort into his game as he did complaining he'd have stood a chance. No surprise then that he doesn't start for wba. At least sick note Kone still has a clean slate

During Anichebe's last 18 months at Everton he was our best striker, that's not saying much but people seem to have forgotten how much he improved.

Oh if that was true

Status
Not open for further replies.