General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly EFC said stuff that many posters don't believe because they have their own agenda, that does not involve supporting the current major share-holder or Board Of Directors. So anything you read on here is biassed one way or the other.
Ok, can you put some of the positive stuff on here?

Ok, can you put some of the positive stuff on here?

1) New ground will cost more than originally forecast and Council will only support 66% of the cost now. Club expect to find the funding but have not yet done so. Planning permission and stadium design were discussed but no conclusion reached. They have engaged the architect (Meis) and have so far spent about 9 mill on the project. (Funding to be secured once planning granted, I suppose)
2) Moshiri said that the club will not have money issues as long as he is there.
3) When agreeing sale of Lukaku they thought they had agreed for a striker to come in, but it fell through at the last minute.
4) Lukaku refused to return to the club after his summer holiday with Pogba, so had to be sold.
5) Barkley consistently refused to re-sign, even with a new manager.

By all means, not positive in every aspect - but certainly credible, given the nature of events and the supporting documentation sent to shareholders before the general meeting. Yes, I have got it and read it cover to cover. Sadly I could not attend last night due to other commitments.

Some people won't believe any of it, some will believe part of it and some will swallow the whole lot. Personally, I trust them more than many a keyboard warrior on here, after all they are in it to make money, we are there because we want to be there because we can't help it.

1) New ground will cost more than originally forecast and Council will only support 66% of the cost now. Club expect to find the funding but have not yet done so. Planning permission and stadium design were discussed but no conclusion reached. They have engaged the architect (Meis) and have so far spent about 9 mill on the project. (Funding to be secured once planning granted, I suppose)
2) Moshiri said that the club will not have money issues as long as he is there.
3) When agreeing sale of Lukaku they thought they had agreed for a striker to come in, but it fell through at the last minute.
4) Lukaku refused to return to the club after his summer holiday with Pogba, so had to be sold.
5) Barkley consistently refused to re-sign, even with a new manager.

By all means, not positive in every aspect - but certainly credible, given the nature of events and the supporting documentation sent to shareholders before the general meeting. Yes, I have got it and read it cover to cover. Sadly I could not attend last night due to other commitments.

Some people won't believe any of it, some will believe part of it and some will swallow the whole lot. Personally, I trust them more than many a keyboard warrior on here, after all they are in it to make money, we are there because we want to be there because we can't help it.
Thanks mate, appreciate your efforts.

Mr Moshiri though despite not really being experienced in public speaking for a B2C business seems to have the knack of producing a soundbite that is golden for journalists.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-walsh-needs-step-up-14137673

Third wheel of the hilarious toshfest that is the #EBM podcast John Blain there.

Jargon explainer:

Business to consumer (B2C) is business or transactions conducted directly between a company and consumers who are the end-users of its products or services. The business-to-consumer as a business model differs significantly from the business-to-business model, which refers to commerce between two or more businesses.

He's worked and been senior at EY, Deloitte and PKF, where they will have client meetings nearly every day.

Why don't these lads even do the most basic research? It would stop them getting it wrong time after time after time.

Status
Not open for further replies.