Gary Stevens go fund me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off topic but did anyone else enjoy Gary Stevens playing Johnny Lawrence in Cobra Kai?
View attachment 105404

But on a more serious note, all the best to his son for a full recovery. It must be an awful time for his whole family.
i always wondered why i had a soft spot for the bad guy in Karate kid all those years ago. I thought i was just evil.

A fortune three decades ago was £3000 a week,what wage were you on at the time?
In answer to your question, something nearer £3,000 a month I think. But anyway, if we accept that his weekly wage would have been around £3,000 in the league winning season of 1984/5 then this would be the equivalent of around £9,200 now, around £460,000 a year. To put that into context, Tosun receives that same annual amount in one month!

Not,one to be miserable git and I really do understand what's happening to his little boy,I am a donor myself..Didnt this guy earn a fortune from football and now he's begging off people who will never ever in there whole lives have what this guy has in his bank account.

Lived on the same road as me over on the Wirral when he was playing for us.
Definitely not millionaires row that’s for sure and he was always doing stuff giving stuff for the kids community

A proper gent

Could Everton Formers Players Association or the club itself help out? He is after all one of our finest servants.

Not,one to be miserable git and I really do understand what's happening to his little boy,I am a donor myself..Didnt this guy earn a fortune from football and now he's begging off people who will never ever in there whole lives have what this guy has in his bank account.
Not really no. I lived near Adrian Heath, Big Nev and John Gidman back in the day, they lived in normal houses with a club car on the drive. These fellas weren’t millionaires they just earned a comparatively good wage for the time.

A fortune? His career was 3 decades ago!
How many marriage,d did this fella break up..at the conti on a Tuesday night once,he acted like billy big BOLLOX with all security behind him,he knows what a div he's been that's why he moved away, remember sue Garry?

How many marriage,d did this fella break up..at the conti on a Tuesday night once,he acted like billy big BOLLOX with all security behind him,he knows what a div he's been that's why he moved away, remember sue Garry?

A thread appealing for help for a child is not the place to say this.

This is entirely classless, and if you’re trying to take the moral high ground you have read the room wrong.

This came today:
12519009-9ED4-42D8-9F99-25512918731B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.