Gary Stevens go fund me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the nearest thing to hand to cover my info.

I could never do them but bought one during lockdown. Trying to get the solve in under a minute now.

It was the nearest thing to hand to cover my info.

I could never do them but bought one during lockdown. Trying to get the solve in under a minute now.
I only recently discovered that the middle cube is the colour of that side, I've been trying to figure it out since the 80's, why nobody ever explained that to me ffs haha, (I shoul've realised, idiot lol)

Not,one to be miserable git and I really do understand what's happening to his little boy,I am a donor myself..Didnt this guy earn a fortune from football and now he's begging off people who will never ever in there whole lives have what this guy has in his bank account.

Not,one to be miserable git and I really do understand what's happening to his little boy,I am a donor myself..Didnt this guy earn a fortune from football and now he's begging off people who will never ever in there whole lives have what this guy has in his bank account.
He didn't beg. His sis in law set up the go fund me. He works as a physio iirc, he's not minted. You are sounding like a miserable git tbf.

I'd just like to say a massive thanks to all of you who have made the decision to become stem cell donors, my mum has recently come through a treatment for a blood cancer that likely would have killed her inside 12 months a couple of decades ago, early days but she may well have been gifted another 10-15 years if all goes well.

That step you've taken may make a difference you can barely imagine, especially to families of young kids devastated by this sort of diagnosis, big love to every one of you. x

Totally off topic but did anyone else enjoy Gary Stevens playing Johnny Lawrence in Cobra Kai?
IMG_20201021_085531.jpg

But on a more serious note, all the best to his son for a full recovery. It must be an awful time for his whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.