Gary Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never found out why this talented player and lovely bloke left our club .
Such a shame a mental illness took another gem of a man .

Terrible news today that an ex pro has said in Court that Gary was a victim of Barry Bennell
That’s just more **** for his family to be upset about. Bad enough what happened at the time, but having mud flung over his memory is just wrong.

That’s just more **** for his family to be upset about. Bad enough what happened at the time, but having mud flung over his memory is just wrong.

Terrible news today that an ex pro has said in Court that Gary was a victim of Barry Bennell

..the Echo running a story that 4 lads coached by Bennell have committed suicide, including Gary Speed. That article doesn’t say Bennell abused Speed, it just says he coached him.

Makes my blood boil. If I had my way Paedophiles would be wiped off the face of the earth. Vile excuses for humans. At very least they should all be kept away from society for as long as they’re physically capable. They can never be trusted.

To be fair, I don’t see how this is mud flung over his memory. He was the victim here.

As someone who’s seen suicide close up, I know the guilt his loved ones will carry. Why? What could I have done to prevent it etc... Hopefully this revelation will help them understand his troubles. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.