Gang of [edit] erm, wimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Inappropriate Language
Not my assessment, but the managers and captains.

Usually we get the lip service, bit I can't recall a more scathing assessment from an Everton manager?

Ancelotti;

“More than the technical and tactical aspect, which was not good enough, the spirit of the team was unacceptable.

“We have to prepare for the game [against Villa] and work differently and have a different attitude.

“I said to the players, 'This attitude is not acceptable to me'.

“We have to change immediately because we have a difficult game on Thursday and I want to see a different spirit.

Coleman

We got beat by the better team today,” Coleman said.

“I think it was down to [the fact] they wanted it more, which I think is the biggest embarrassment for players, that’s it’s possible the other team wanted it more than you.

“It looked that way today - we were second best to everything.

"Sometimes you can look at the ins and outs of tactics or why we didn’t get the ball to the attacking players but sometimes it comes down to commitment and desire and wanting it more than the opposition".

He’s right, sadly to many of our overpaid duds this will just be one ear out of the other stuff. They’ll all get their pay cheques at the end of the week/month and carry on with their half arsed and gutless displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.