Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 18 and has shown great flashes, but again, he's only 18. I think it'd be best to loan him to a Championship side for the year so he can get loads of first team experience.

If he is good enough he is old enough.

Play him until he drops. Burn out doesn't matter, he wont be playing for us once it hits him in his prime anyway.

That’s the one, shame he hasn’t posted since then seems he was genuine
Chased off by all the muppets unfortunately.
He was mostly praised for being on the money everytime.

Seems to me hes the best kind of ITK, only posts when theres something to say.

Yep, chased off. Look at the replies to their post. Funny now its come out that he did have the medical.

Hopefully he/she comes back now they have been proven correct but if they dont its a loss.

I got told here Paul Joyce was lying when he said he had a medical?

Looks like some vanity posters haven’t a jar of glue what they’re talking about.

For Joyce to be ITK he needs to break news before other people otherwise he's just copying info from elsewhere. Please find any of his tweets this season where he got in early on transfer news.

For Joyce to be ITK he needs to break news before other people otherwise he's just copying info from elsewhere. Please find any of his tweets this season where he got in early on transfer news.
He was first with Digne I believe

not the point though was it chief?

Go read what you said, and take a long hard look a yourself in the mirror and stop lying on the internet to try and make others look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.