Funny things that happened following the blues as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street end man

Player Valuation: £35m
Got some great memories of walking freezing through Anfield cemetery to the match with all the other blokes on a Saturday afternoon, paying respects to my Grandad en route, then grabbing me bag of chips in Goodison Road for the long walk back up Cherry Lane, then picking up the Footie Echo and locking myself in the bog with it before my old fella could read it.

One of the funniest incidents ever was walking up Cherry lane one day for the Derby. Me and my mate cringed when about 6 lads from our school overtook us.
All reds but from 2 and 3 years higher than us and bigger.
They were mainly studious tarts but for match day dressed up in their Airware boots, braces and jeans.
All about a foot bigger than us they started grappling us to the ground trying to nick our scarfs, no real heavy stuff and we knew they'd not put the boot in or anything as they'd pay for it back in school.

Anyway they were in the middle of their show with me and mate now getting frustrated and returning a bit of 11 year old fire by now.

Then a load of the most evil looking Everton lads I've seen appeared from nowhere and began laying in to them. They went the colour of boiled [Poor language removed] and were pleading for me and my mate to rescue them. Two of them had their Airware boots "confiscated" by my new blue mates and continued very sheepishly and avoiding dog turds to take their places up in the Park end in their sockslol
Some very funny times I've had following the blues....love to hear of some of yours.

Me and me mates were in the Brick and Tim Howard walked in and the pub went silent and some old lad did a massive raspberry sound as he ordered a pint of Fosters and then the whole place started blowing raspberries and he had to leave red faced and then we chased him all the way to the ground, blowing raspberries. Must have been a hundred of us. Still laugh about it now

Status
Not open for further replies.