Fume level: critical

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cowboy

Player Valuation: £60m
Inspired by the Goodison exterior thread, I'm wondering which match has caused the highest fume level, individually or collectively?

There was a few games in the darkest RM days, around when Jags said the players asked Martinez to let them play a different way, which was very fumesome.

I think personally, it was the Chelsea game where Terry scored that offside equaliser. Megafume.

The City game with the 10-0-0 formation and the utter drubbing at Chelsea did it for me. It has been mentioned that Ron may have lost the dressing room already - if true, then the dressing room needs a complete clearout. Something is rotten in this team, and it needs to be sorted out.

Bournemouth away. Scoring an injury time winning goal should never be cancelled out by an even later injury time equalizer, no matter who the opponent is, but Bournemouth!!!

The RS last season were their manager was sitting in the dugout laughing at us when I think it was Lucas who had a shot after toying with us.

Inspired by the Goodison exterior thread, I'm wondering which match has caused the highest fume level, individually or collectively?

There was a few games in the darkest RM days, around when Jags said the players asked Martinez to let them play a different way, which was very fumesome.

I think personally, it was the Chelsea game where Terry scored that offside equaliser. Megafume.
Pinocchio in 77 saying we are tragic,14 years old and I seriously wanted to get my hands on a gun and hunt him down,still riles me now,but with out the macho freedom fighter response :)

Rather than fume, this current team and performances have got me in the mood that I don't really care anymore. If they can't get worked up about getting d1cked by all and sundry, why should I?

Yes, I am almost past fuming now.

As always, it is the hope that kills.

Last March I thought we stood on the cusp of a brand new dawn for the club but the intervening months have slowly but inexorably drained that optimism from me and from many others.

It is not even the results on the pitch, bad as they are.

I could live with these results if there appeared to be some sign of a plan underpinning the whole "project".

But a sense of drift has engulfed many of the fans......a feeling that we are rudderless in a sea which though apparently calm right now as we sit in a flattering seventh place in the table, is about to turn terribly choppy over the next month and could see us dragged into deep water.

And I am struggling to find the energy to fume about it no moah :(

Status
Not open for further replies.