Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We can't keep having to score 3 every game to get a result.. defense is woeful.. Mina not good enough, Kean can be good enough but needs someone with a bit of pace beside him. Pickford while he can't be blamed today does not give confidence to the defenders. Pickford dropped Mina dropped and Godfrey never to play AR RB again.
There is something very wrong when a team of highly paid international professionals can't comfortably see out a 3-1 half time lead against one of the worst teams in the league.

We can't keep having to score 3 every game to get a result.. defense is woeful.. Mina not good enough, Kean can be good enough but needs someone with a bit of pace beside him. Pickford while he can't be blamed today does not give confidence to the defenders. Pickford dropped Mina dropped and Godfrey never to play AR RB again.
There is something very wrong when a team of highly paid international professionals can't comfortably see out a 3-1 half time lead against one of the worst teams in the league.
Pickford should have been out quicker for the first for me. Can’t remember the last time he did something exceptional

I just want to put an opinion everyones way. Fulhams last game was away to West Ham who have been good this season and should have come away with 3 points. We are quick to jump on our team but we played some fantastic football for 20 minutes at the end of the 1st half and possibly should have put the game to bed. We contained ok before their substitutions then had a rocky 15 minutes, before our subs, after which we seen the game out comfortably. There are no easy games in this league my biggest disappointment was Newcastle. We should have been more positive in that game and I think today’s was better than the previous 3 and I’m not saying that because we won. i agree we have to be better 2nd half but a lot of people are focusing on the bad but forgetting there was some good play and great goals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.