Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The drop off from the last ,30mins of the first half was absolutely shocking and worrying
Utterly pathetic second half and completely unacceptable - hopefully the manager sees it the same way.

I saw it coming though when we didn't, as usual, capitalise on our many, many first half chances. Knew we'd drop off and then, ultimately, panic and proceed to throw the game away.

Very lucky to get a win here.

The changes tightened us up thank god.

A tale of 2 halves.

Lookmans cross at the end was a reminder of his time with the blues but both he and Robinson did well.

Credit to the boys in the first half and also to Fulham in the second who played well.

DCL is brilliant, pure quality.

Loftus-Cheek is a good player and made a massive difference.

3 away points and up to 6th.

More work to be done.

Performance is secondary to wins on days like today. Upsets tend to happen weekend after internationals with no preparation so thankfully we got the job done.

I'm not going to criticise the Performance too much. You take 3 points and run on a day like today. Carlo will know we have to be far far better and has a week on the training ground.

Well done DCL again. Got us out of trouble. Any away win for us has to be welcomed.

We weren't winning that game if he kept Rodriguez and Richarlison on.

They had no legs.
No argument taking them off, my point was why bring on sig and davies to try and hold onto a lead in front of Holgate. Both have shown in the past to be liabilities when we are under pressure defensively and neither can put the foot in the break up play.

Despite 3 points, finding it hard to be positive after that but at least its a win in the bag, 3 wins in London which usually would see us get a point.

16 points already.

Need a week of rest for some of these. Takes the pressure off Carlo, 3 points, would have taken that all day, but some of these players are disgraceful.
I think we need to show more respect here for the opposition...Fulham is not a bad team...yes they lost a lot of the games this season but more often than not it was close...players did their best today...

Status
Not open for further replies.