Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobi will suit this wingback system against poorer teams but still would rather Coleman when we come up against teams who can slice us open.

For me we still need a top CB which is criminal considering the money we've spent on Mina & Godfrey.

Both so and so for me maybe Holgate coming in for Mina may suit this going forward.

Just go at them and score 5 or 6 please don't sit off and think it's over because if they get 1 back or pickford does what pickford does we will be in trouble

We like to concede goals within 5 minutes of the second half starting. Let's see what happens now. It's been like a training game so far and it is almost unthinkable that we could go from that swagger and confidence to struggling and needing to really fight to win the game. Get an early goal then don't take the foot off the gas. Fulham are here for, as Alan Pardew would say, the raping today.

Iwobi will suit this wingback system against poorer teams but still would rather Coleman when we come up against teams who can slice us open.

For me we still need a top CB which is criminal considering the money we've spent on Mina & Godfrey.

Both so and so for me maybe Holgate coming in for Mina may suit this going forward.

Problem is Coleman offers zero going forward. Tough decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.