Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shows how much better we are without the Icelandic pointer. I guarantee we wouldn’t be playing this well with him in there. Can you imagine how many attacks he’d slow down by passing it backwards? I don’t care if iwobi has off days, when iwobi is good he’s better than Iceland. When iwobi is bad he’s still better than Iceland. this performance shows if anyone was ever in any doubt, siggy should never play for the first team again.
we have been great today btw

Being in Australia gives me the “joy” of Don Hutchison and Steve McManaman’s thoughts on the game. Gutted.

McManaman has just correctly used the word “ineptitude” though, which surprised me.

As long as we keep going forward this is easy,but no hiding the fact we are not good at defending.At 1-1 I thought this could finish 8-6 and I don't know who to. When did we transfer Mina to Fulham? Sometime he looks like he's playing for them. We have an abundance of talent going forward and Richie,Dom, Iwobi and Digne are all on their best game,and Docoure back to his best. But the stand out for Everton is Allan, a superbly talented player showing us what the great Lee Carsley could have been if he had talent to match his graft. James is obviuosly not fit but against teams like Fulham we can carry him,although I'd like to see Bernard in the second half, he would rip Fulham to shreds(is he on the bench?)

Status
Not open for further replies.