Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be happy with anything but a win and solid performance tomorrow. These are absolutely tripe and we should be beating them all day long no matter how crap we have been in the last 3 games.

Get it done and lets get things back on track again blues. No excuses. ;)
well our lads will have an excuse...pressure. There is pressure on them to get a win...and they cannot handle pressure. When results no longer matter...i.e. we're out of all contention in all competitions, then, and only then, can you expect to get a performance from the lads.

NSNO

Not looking forward to this one bit, would love a no drama score early 3-0 win just for once, no Pickford histrionics, James playing central and Richarlison with a smile.

Not much to ask for is it Everton

Wondering if I should step out my dark cave I’ve been hiding in for the last few weeks avoiding all things Everton (apart from the Ale house) and get up for this game.... can’t underestimate the psychological importance of a win today with a good performance!

If I am repeating something on this site, then I apologise. Tomorrow at 12.30pm Central time Dallas. Texas.
57 years to the day JFK was shot dead. I heard of his death 30 yards from where I am actually typing this. At the time I lived nowhere near this house that I am living in now.
You've jinxed it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.