Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance we win this after our best players are getting kicked all over and playing multiple games in South America just a number of day before this. Our first choice right back is missing, our other good midfielders are badly off form, and our goalkeeper is still crap.

2-2 because we can't just concede one goal. Would be a disgrace to lose it.

Agree but that's the risk of having high-profile South Americans, right?

Hard to complain that your Brazil #9 and Colombia #10 have played a lot over break... it means you have the Brazil #9 and Colombia #10.

Agree but that's the risk of having high-profile South Americans, right?

Hard to complain that your Brazil #9 and Colombia #10 have played a lot over break... it means you have the Brazil #9 and Colombia #10.
Yeah. The Brazil #9 is easily our most important player. We can’t do anything without him. Thank god he’s back. 2-1 blues with the standard pickford howler leading to their goal.

So if Coleman is injured does Kenny start?

If Allan is injured does delph or Gomes start?

If Rodriguez is tired and not 100% match fit does iwobi or Bernard start?

Will holgate start ahead of Mina again?

1. Kenny YES
2. Delp/Gomez are wasters - put Holgate or even Nkounkou in there instead, at least they will cover some ground and get some forward passes
3. None, I would play Gordon. Iwobi Bernard had ample time to show what they could do - they can warn the finest bench seats at Craven Cottage
4. Mina is an accident waiting to happen, have you watched Columbia? Its like his Everton performances but 1000 times worse. I would put Keane/Godfrey in the centre

Everton MUST win this game, there is no room for complacency and dithering about with the dead wood which are hindering Everton's progress

Pickford
Kenny - Keane/Godfrey Digne

Doucoure Allan
Holgate or James

Gordon Richarlison
Lewin

Fulham players who have been on international duty, these crap games affect even the smallest of clubs

SENIOR SQUAD

Ola Aina (Nigeria)
Andre-Frank Zambo Anguisa (Cameroon)
Stefan Johansen (Norway)
Neeskens Kebano (DR Congo)
Aleksandar Mitrović (Serbia)
Marek Rodák (Slovakia)
Jean Michaël Seri (Ivory Coast)

UNDER-20S

Luca Ashby-Hammond (England)

UNDER-19S

Ibane Bowat (Scotland)
Kieron Bowie (Scotland)
Connor McAvoy (Scotland)
Ziyad Larkeche (France)

Fulham players who have been on international duty, these crap games affect even the smallest of clubs

SENIOR SQUAD

Ola Aina (Nigeria)
Andre-Frank Zambo Anguisa (Cameroon)
Stefan Johansen (Norway)
Neeskens Kebano (DR Congo)
Aleksandar Mitrović (Serbia)
Marek Rodák (Slovakia)
Jean Michaël Seri (Ivory Coast)

UNDER-20S

Luca Ashby-Hammond (England)

UNDER-19S

Ibane Bowat (Scotland)
Kieron Bowie (Scotland)
Connor McAvoy (Scotland)
Ziyad Larkeche (France)
never heard of em

Strange it’s on BBC!
Be interesting to see what team / formation Carlos goes for this weekend

what a difference Richarlison makes !

I’m personally open to 3 at the back. I called it a few back when we knew Richarlison would be out.

3-5-2

Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey
Kenny Allan Doucoure Bernard Digne
Richarlison DCL

that’s assuming Allan is fit. If not play Davies or Delph

Doucoure - big game for him. Needs to join in the attack and support DCL.

James - rested. Think we’ll have enough without him. Could be a sub in case we need him as a second half impact.

Also considered to move Digne into the left side of the back 3 and get Nkounkou in the wing back position

3-1 Everton ! COYB

If Allan is not fit then I think Delph comes in. I think Carlo will persist with the 4-3-3 wanting to see if it is a system failure (been worked out by other teams) or it fell apart because we missed Richarlison. With that said, I think we would be better suited to a 4-2-3-1

Pickford
Kenny Keane Holgate Digne
Doucoure Allan/Delph Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

or

Pickford
Kenny Keane Holgate Digne
Allan/Delph Doucoure
Gomes James Richarlison
DCL

Revised lineup for Fulham

Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison

Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison

DCL

Come on mate that's unfair:

Olsen

Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison Digne

James Richarlison

DCL

There ya go

Full strength we beat these comfortably.
We are not full strength however

No RB
Need to shuffle around our Centre backs
Midfield is a whole ? too many players are under performing of late that includes the 'regulars' as well as the misfits like sigs delph Iwobi Bernard and co.

attacking wise James is playing like some non league player since his injury Vs Pool

I didn't mention Pickford out of courtesy ;) All this media nonsense will eventually calm down however that doesn't mean he cant be erratic unfortunately

I don't know sometimes if I am watching a different team than everyone else :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.