Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to keep Mitro quiet and I think our centre halves are more than aggressive and strong enough in the air to keep him out of the game - fingers crossed.

Patterson in for Coleman if he's 100% fit and apart from that same side. That's not a knock on Seamus, as he was excellent last week, but Patterson was first choice before he got injured and Seamus has played 90 minutes in three consecutive games now.
Not sure he’s 100% fit. Seemed to be struggling end of their last game

After last weeks treat we should be confident going into this game. Can't wait to see if we play higher up the pitch, closing down and imposing our game on them. Will be interesting how Coady and Tarkowski deal with Mitrovic, they seem to revel in a battle. I can't see us getting beat and maybe we just have enough energy, nous and skill to win.

The good times are back! After 3 losses we turned in by far our best performance of the season with a 3 nil win over Palace. We played nice togger and scored some beautiful goals .
Dominic Calvert-Lewin back scoring a big plus . Most of the forum were happy. Bar a few cranks.
View attachment 188487

Next up we head to Craven cottage to take on Fulham managed by former gaffer Marco Silva. They are going well so far , scoring plenty and in Mitrovic have a striker in form. But like all Marco teams they will give us plenty chances to score.
View attachment 188488
Nathan Patterson should be back for this and will probably come straight in. Seamus done his job but legs may need a rest . Dwight mcneil might get a start and his impressive cameo last week.
3 league games to go before the break, 5 or 6 points at least would be a massive boost before the break . So come blues into these soft Cockney beauts. UTFT.
COYB

wonder how I can get a ticket for this... they have a neutral section right?

I want to relive the old days and see Silva with a sour face on as his opposition outplays his inflexibility.

4-3-3 vs Fulham Football Club.

J-Pikz
Coleyman*-CC-Tarkmeister General-Mike O'Lenko
Iwobinho-Gay-Oh,Nana!
StarBoi-Calvin-Dwyt
*assuming Pattycake isn't fit to start

wonder how I can get a ticket for this... they have a neutral section right?

I want to relive the old days and see Silva with a sour face on as his opposition outplays his inflexibility.
They haven’t got the neutral stand at the moment, home fans are sat there while the capacity of the riverside stand is reduced during renovation. Hopefully it will be back.

Also got done by this so after a ticket too

Full credit to Marco Silva, he's doing well with Fulham. Think this will be a tough game for us, but a winnable one.

FULEVE.png

Coleman and the whole team have had a week's rest and will start.
Play Patterson in a bit at a time, don't rush him back.
Then another 7 days until whoever.
The tricky part will be how to manage everybody's fitness in the 2 Bournemoth games.
I'd go for broke in the Cup game, one big effort, snot them, break them, then do the double on them in the league game, then you've 6 weeks to recover, with whoever and Celtic as a couple of 3/4s pace loosener-uppers in there somewhere.

Edit; probably 10% over optimistic knee-jerk; but 90% - it's Fulham and Bournemouth, aka, the kin yo-yo twins ffs.

I've totally jinxed it haven't I?
*slaps own head - one game at a time dego, one game at a time

Last edited:
The true gratification to be had from this game is by winning via a goal from a set-piece

I still wake up in cold sweats thinking about us conceding a corner under Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.