Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA great Rasheed Wallace made a career of winding up everyone, opponents, refs, his own coach and teammates, usually by saying stuff that was true but no one wanted to hear.

His best known:

"Ball don't lie." Which is a beautiful piece of Zen, isn't it.

Well:

View attachment 189077

table don't lie.
Haha I guess you are right. The table on the other is very young , unlike the clubs. The table will be best judged at Xmas.

Unfortunately, you can't take things for granted in the PL and we couldn't just blow away Fulham for no other reason than that we're a historically big club and Fulham are a smaller club yo-yoing through the divisions. I made what I thought was a fairly innocuous comment about the Palace game in the Frank Lampard thread, only to have some of you blow up and overreact. This type of game is what I was hoping for in the Man U, Spurs, and Newcastle run we had. Be busy for 90min for no score and be a nuisance for those top teams. We didn't do that but have become a nuisance for Fulham. Ok, let Silva get upset and move on to Leicester, where we hopefully let them stay in the relegation zone a bit longer before they end up getting out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.