Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
The good times are back! After 3 losses we turned in by far our best performance of the season with a 3 nil win over Palace. We played nice togger and scored some beautiful goals .
Dcl back scoring a big plus . Most of the forum were happy. Bar a few cranks.
images (4).jpeg

Next up we head to Craven cottage to take on Fulham managed by former gaffer Marco Silva. They are going well so far , scoring plenty and in Mitrovic have a striker in form. But like all Marco teams they will give us plenty chances to score.
images (5).jpeg

Nathan Patterson should be back for this and will probably come straight in. Seamus done his job but legs may need a rest . Dwight mcneil might get a start and his impressive cameo last week.
3 league games to go before the break, 5 or 6 points at least would be a massive boost before the break . So come blues into these soft Cockney beauts. UTFT.

The good times are back! After 3 losses we turned in by far our best performance of the season with a 3 nil win over Palace. We played nice togger and scored some beautiful goals .
Dominic Calvert-Lewin back scoring a big plus . Most of the forum were happy. Bar a few cranks.
View attachment 188487

Next up we head to Craven cottage to take on Fulham managed by former gaffer Marco Silva. They are going well so far , scoring plenty and in Mitrovic have a striker in form. But like all Marco teams they will give us plenty chances to score.
View attachment 188488
Nathan Patterson should be back for this and will probably come straight in. Seamus done his job but legs may need a rest . Dwight mcneil might get a start and his impressive cameo last week.
3 league games to go before the break, 5 or 6 points at least would be a massive boost before the break . So come blues into these soft Cockney beauts. UTFT.
Nice preview mate, cant wait for this game, would be good to follow up last weeks excellent win with another victory

I can’t see him changing that side, especially considering he didn’t change it after Newcastle. With Patterson added it’s arguably our strongest XI and I think it’s too soon for him to be put in ahead of Coleman, he’ll probably need another week after hopefully coming on as sub.

All that being said, I think we’ll beat them 2-0, the Tory bells.

Patterson in for Coleman if he's ready

If we can keep them down to 1 goal, we have a good chance of 3 pts, we know Silvas sides concede chances. Gotta keep Mitrovic quiet

You need to keep Mitro quiet and I think our centre halves are more than aggressive and strong enough in the air to keep him out of the game - fingers crossed.

Patterson in for Coleman if he's 100% fit and apart from that same side. That's not a knock on Seamus, as he was excellent last week, but Patterson was first choice before he got injured and Seamus has played 90 minutes in three consecutive games now.

These coats are dog and have been flattered all season by weak opposition; will turn these over to nil. Mitro is due a red and with Tarks on the wind up I reckon he could get it the weekend.

Same starting XI to do the business, maybe Patto in for the 'Mus.

UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.