Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where the negativity is coming from earlier in this thread. We are on a great run and confidence is high against an already relegated team.
2-1 to Fulham.

I just hope this is not a game were silva thinks we will just turn up and win,and make's a few changes that were not needed,just so he give's players a game etc

Fulham Football Club 1
Everton Football Club 6

Richarlison x2 (3, 77)
Digne (54)
Sigurdsson x3 (11, 23, 82)

Results haven't improved for Fulham but games have been closer since Ranieri was sacked.

Would be nice to just go there, put 3 without reply past them and then we can come back to this thread later saying, "Y'know what, it could've been 5 or 6".

Hoping for a good performance and a resounding win today.

Whilst we are dreaming of a big win here, are we forgetting that the top sides only just sneaked a win.

Spurs 2-1 (last minute winner)
Chelsea 2-1 (Fulham had a late goal disallowed)
RS 2-1 (late gift from Fulham keeper)
City 2-0 (Comfortable win without create much)

If we're winning today it'll be a tight margin. Can see a draw though.

Even if we don't get 7th a strong run in will have a huge impact on the squad and the fans alike: there's some memories from this season which need banishing.

Even though our record isn't great there, Craven Cottage is one of my favourite away games simply because of the location - a great away day!
I had planned to go until the fixtures came out and realized I would be away. We're in West Bay in Dorset (the place with the sandstone cliffs in 'Broadchurch'). Later we'll be off to south Devon with around 50 relations. It started with Mum, Dad and us seven kids in 1967, now it's Mum, us seven and our owns kids and grandkids!

Will be home in time to see us give those red devils a damned-good thrashing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.