Fulham match-singing area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Neville Southall

Player Valuation: £8m
There's been a couple of posts on here regarding atmosphere and singing areas so for those who want to be singing more and don't want to be told to sit down by other fans at the the match.

For the FA Cup match then against Fulham on Friday 27th Jan, we're encouraging those fans to get their tickets in block GT4 of the Lower Gwladys Street rows LL to OO seat numbers 098 to 105.

I know it's not for everyone, that's fine, but for anyone who wants a bit more singing then it's an opportunity for you to do something about it. Tickets are now on sale for £20

good effort, a lot of groups seem to be being created around the league to enhance the atmosphere home and away I know Sunderland have one and there seems to be a pocket of fans at most grounds who create the most noise. Hopefully all teams will follow suit and the atmosphere at all grounds will improve as a result

good effort, a lot of groups seem to be being created around the league to enhance the atmosphere home and away I know Sunderland have one and there seems to be a pocket of fans at most grounds who create the most noise. Hopefully all teams will follow suit and the atmosphere at all grounds will improve as a result

It's good that fans are taking back some control. The Premier League and clubs have influenced the culture of fans into sitting down watching the match like you're in a theatre, like a family day out, maybe sing a song after a goal and all sit down again, over analyse tackles, and wank over some knobhead player.

Even fanzines have gone the same way by justifying this culture and making excuses for it, but trying to pretend to be on your side by mentioning that they wear trainess la, while really trying to fulfill their dreams of writing for the local rag. **** that. We don't carry bottles, we dont carry lead, We only carry hatchets to bury in your head

It's good that fans are taking back some control. The Premier League and clubs have influenced the culture of fans into sitting down watching the match like you're in a theatre, like a family day out, maybe sing a song after a goal and all sit down again, over analyse tackles, and wank over some knobhead player.

Even fanzines have gone the same way by justifying this culture and making excuses for it, but trying to pretend to be on your side by mentioning that they wear trainess la, while really trying to fulfill their dreams of writing for the local rag. **** that. We don't carry bottles, we dont carry lead, We only carry hatchets to bury in your head

it can only be for the benefit of the game imo. Fans need to take the game back and small steps like singing sections definitely contribute to that

Hahaha, what a fantastic post.

'Mobile rep.'

its a good job we have these singing areas because otherwise it would be like a library just like premierleague games.

its a good job we have these singing areas because otherwise it would be like a library just like premierleague games.

Check out the corner of the Lower Gwladys St tomorrow if you remember just at half time see what you think, just look for approx seat no PP 200, it'll only take a minute but it could be a good spec for it to move to one day.

Good initiative but we shouldn't need this. Goodison used to rock with our voices in unison from all ends of the stadium. Now most of the fans (including me to some extent), just seem bored and apathetic. I'll join in when it gets going though. although i'll keep my usual seat ta

I'll be on row Z bang in the middle so unfortunately there is no way I am moving from that spec. Hopefully the singing will spread to my area though. I am a singer when everyone else can be arsed!

Status
Not open for further replies.