Fulham away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it is really good. There are usually lots of blues in the neutral seats. My tip would be to try and get a seat as close to the away section as possible.

Yeh I have a couple of times, it's full of blues and none of the Fulham fans care/say anything if you go mental when we score and slag their players off all game.

It is fine. I hate it though. You're so split up from the other blues and get a poor atmosphere - especially with Fulham being worse than anything i've seen before this season!

Went there in the league cup earlier in the season it was shocking. Literally cos of the mix of Fulham, Everton and Neutral (god knows why a neutral would go to a Fulham v Everton league cup tie) nobody could get anything going.

It is fine. I hate it though. You're so split up from the other blues and get a poor atmosphere - especially with Fulham being worse than anything i've seen before this season!

Went there in the league cup earlier in the season it was shocking. Literally cos of the mix of Fulham, Everton and Neutral (god knows why a neutral would go to a Fulham v Everton league cup tie) nobody could get anything going.

Tourists in London just wanted to see a game with Premier League teams

I bought tickets in the P4 section. It's the one closest to away section. Hope for it to be full of blues!

just bought some for there... not even mix of fulham everton fans, more everton fans plus tourists, who just cheer when everton score anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.