Freedom of speech? Last post locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton-stewart-blues

Player Valuation: £500k
Did I say something out of turn?

Wanted to add...

I don't think you're right to take the piss out of blues who are rightly concerned about the ownership of our club and want change from the current financial mismanagement and lack of ambition a plan and investment.
But that's just me

I'm not taking the piss, I'm trying to be realistic about where we're at. No Saudi prince is lining up for this, nor is it due to lack of ambition.

I get frustrated with the suggestion that those in charge of our club are doing anything but trying their utmost to make us great again. We're miles away from that, but that's not for the want of trying. Considering our resources, and where we're at (see tonight's game), I think they're doing grand and I'm still very proud of the club I've supported all my life.

But that's just me. Live and let live. Let's not get all shirty about other people's opinions when all they feel, deep down, is the same passion for the same club - just in a different way.

(few beers too - give me a break already)

No mate, it is just that we need to keep the forum.orderly and there are existing threads where you could place your views.

A new thread was not necessary.

If you think the custodians of this club are doing their utmost for everton then you are very much mistaken.

Falling behind the likes of West Ham, Newcastle and Stoke on financial and commercial terms is not "grand"
Two failed ground moves is not "grand"
20 years without a trophy is not "grand"
No investment is not "grand".

Status
Not open for further replies.