Free Everton kit 2-3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchdoc187

Player Valuation: £60m
Anyone have a home for these. Think about 2/3 seasons old. Totally free. Can't find socks. But one blue and one grey Everton shirts and shorts. Excellent condition. The one with the little Dixie sillohuette on the back at the top. I've still got my kits from 35 years ago but not hoarding my son's kits. I would really want them to go to someone in need if anybody wants them or knows somebody struggling that it may raise a smile for.

Cheers

Haha, wish I had a kid to put in them now! :eek: lol And don't think my Spurs supporting brother would appreciate me getting them for my nephew!

Could try an Everton FB group? Or freecycle/gumtree etc...

Anyone have a home for these. Think about 2/3 seasons old. Totally free. Can't find socks. But one blue and one grey Everton shirts and shorts. Excellent condition. The one with the little Dixie sillohuette on the back at the top. I've still got my kits from 35 years ago but not hoarding my son's kits. I would really want them to go to someone in need if anybody wants them or knows somebody struggling that it may raise a smile for.

Cheers
Burn them you horrible, horrible man! Why on earth would you be so cruel as to trick a young child into thinking following our lot is a good life choice? I still haven’t forgiven my dad and I am in me 60’s!

burn them mate, you will be doing some poor little tyke a kindness! ;)

Burn them you horrible, horrible man! Why on earth would you be so cruel as to trick a young child into thinking following our lot is a good life choice? I still haven’t forgiven my dad and I am in me 60’s!

burn them mate, you will be doing some poor little tyke a kindness! ;)
Haha you're probably right mate. Burn them I shall.

Status
Not open for further replies.