2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the first time I’m beginning to question my support for Lampard.

I don’t think he is a good manager tactically. Leicester is not difficult to play against and he come out with the most awful game plan possible.

Fair play to the Everton fans who had a go at me about Lampard with my previous comments. I only want Everton to win, Lampard is a good guy.

Who comes in and does any better with that final third mate?

Fulham are currently 8th with Mitrovic and Decordova Reid as their main goal scorers, who were both there when they were relegated a couple of years ago.

It’s a bit mad to think no manager could play more positive and attacking football than we’ve just seen, with the squad we have.

Made the right changes in terms of players off. Maybe Davies instead of Doucoure but saw we were losing the midfield the first half and took the chance. Nothing against Lampard tonight as it was 2 individual errors which cost us and we didn't put our chances away. We come again. COYB

We're a terrible watch.

Lampard spoke of a void in attacking areas - even after bringing in McNeil and Maupay - and it's still there.

Our attacking third dictates a relegation scrap. Doesn't matter who the manager is.
100% this, staying up this season is the main objective and give us a platform to build again in the summer.

I honestly don’t know what people were expecting, we’ve lost or sold all our players with any quality in the final third who could get assists or score goals over the last two/three windows. Sold our best forward by a mile and only match winner without replacing him and that from a team that struggled to score last season.

Look at the records of the guys we have in midfield and upfront. Did people think they’d suddenly become 10/15 goal or assist players by magic. We were obviously really going to struggle to create and score enough goals this season and so it’s proving.

Not Lampard’s fault, he’s been given a terrible hand by previous regimes and Thelwell didn’t help.

Status
Not open for further replies.