2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’ll go. I honestly believe he’s happy here and isn’t under the spotlight like he was with Chelsea. Where we are is perfect for him to get his own career back on track. He’d be sacked within the year if he went back to Chelsea, not cos he’s a bad manager but because you need to be winning the league straight away.

Chelsea will get zidane or ex spurs and psg manager someone like that. Frank won’t be leaving. Chelsea just chew through mangers. Doesn’t matter what they done in the time their. Only year ago tuchel had won the Champions league. The new American owners are nuts. Best to stay away from them.

Barely anyone outside of our fan base even thinking he’s doing a mediocre job, there’s ZERO chance Chelsea come in for him
We're through the looking glass if the denizens of this august forum think Frank Lampard is a serious candidate for the Chelsea job.

FL won't be the next Chelsea manager for all sorts of reasons .
He has not done enough at Everton yet to prove that he is going to be a top class manager.... although he is heading in that direction as far as I am concerned.

FL will want to stay in a job and build up his CV before moving to a different job.

He has the almost complete support of the Everton fans and was well supported by the board in the transfer market giving him a level of stability that will allow him to develop a team and his CV.

Under the new ownership at Chelsea it is difficult to know how the club will be run in the coming years.

Finally , I think Chelsea will chase a much higher profile manager than FL or Graham Potter.

I think if Frank is invited to return to Chelsea , he will go.
His house is in London, family in London.
He got sacked unfairly by Abromovich.However he has been given another chance by Moshiri, Everton, the fans.

The conversation with Mrs Lampard will be crucial.How much honour Frank has.

But its football.

If we are mid table, 10/11points couple of wins.???No.no ni.
If he is offered it, he might not be he will go.

I think we would all go.Frank is looking down the barrel of a gun.

No win in next six games 3draws, 3defeats bottom of league.

He will need in writting NO SACK Farhad for three seasons minimum, even if we go down.

Anybodies guess.

Hope he stays, pray he stays.If he goes, get Rooney in here, he 's nailed on.

Translate for us please @Joey66

FL won't be the next Chelsea manager for all sorts of reasons .
He has not done enough at Everton yet to prove that he is going to be a top class manager.... although he is heading in that direction as far as I am concerned.

FL will want to stay in a job and build up his CV before moving to a different job.

He has the almost complete support of the Everton fans and was well supported by the board in the transfer market giving him a level of stability that will allow him to develop a team and his CV.

Under the new ownership at Chelsea it is difficult to know how the club will be run in the coming years.

Finally , I think Chelsea will chase a much higher profile manager than FL or Graham Potter.
Mrs Lampard???

Status
Not open for further replies.