2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never going to get another managerial job in the epl again. He just tarnished his whole career by not walking away.
A complete fraud.
I’ve been calling for his head for months now. Had the club listened to me we wouldn’t be in this position.

I want him to go but I get the feeling the players decided to fold this game from the off.

Maybe they know he isn't the man for the job either

Mosh said we had two massive games in saints and today. We are set to lose both. To me, it was a veiled warning to Frank and Frank will be sacked before he leaves the stadium.

I really like Frank and I'll never forget the scenes of him helping keep us up last season. But it's obvious he isn't fit for the job (and frankly, I'm not sure who is at this point). This club is toxic and full of cancers and not even a world class manager could turn it around without some major changes within the organization.

We are not good enough to be just passing on the edge of the box,why don't we just go direct and pump balls into the box,all the pundits on tv always say if you do it enough times the chance will come. We pass and pass and they score,we do not have the skills of a Man City.

Mosh said we had two massive games in saints and today. We are set to lose both. To me, it was a veiled warning to Frank and Frank will be sacked before he leaves the stadium.
Any chance that moron can do a running jump and sack himself at the same time?

He’s been nothing but a total disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.