2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think you can ban people just because they criticized Lampard.

I think you’re a little bit obsessed with Lampard mate, you haven’t posted in any other thread since you joined here (for the first time) on Sunday. What are your views on the board? The players? Potential new signings? There’s even a thread for our rivals Liverpool Football Club which is always a laugh and you may enjoy. Please share, we’re a friendly and welcoming community here.

I think you’re a little bit obsessed with Lampard mate, you haven’t posted in any other thread since you joined here (for the first time) on Sunday. What are your views on the board? The players? Potential new signings? There’s even a thread for our rivals Liverpool Football Club which is always a laugh and you may enjoy. Please share, we’re a friendly and welcoming community here.
I know a poster who was also obsessed with Frank, because he replaced his hero, he also has a very prominent Twitter account dedicated to said ex manager. Very critical of the treatment non English managers get from the media as well like this chap has shown

Status
Not open for further replies.