Francis Jeffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorised a partner - nope
Drove while under the influence - nope
Got arsey with cops who pulled me for drink driving - nope

I'll cast that first stone. Get the rat out of Everton.
\
All those who have never drove under the influence please stand over there on the left.

All those who have never had a messy divorce and behaved poorly stand over there on the left.

All those who judge without knowing all the facts and give it the big outrage ... grow up.

I suppose Big Duncan should get the elbow too..Or is he ok? Please tell me morality squad man

Jeffersfest is awaiting Siggy and Morgo to rush over with surplus chicken madrases that Oumar has in his chest freezer. Siggy said he'd get there as quickly as he could ... it might take a couple of years.
I think the big sub plot could be that Jeffers uses Aldos diary as a sort of self-help or lifestyle guidance manual. Or that Aldo was putting it about a bit in the 80s... One of them discovers the truth after having a dna test to check for Chinese ancestry (every nugget knows only the Chinese get chibese fru). It will add a whole new dimension to the nature / nurture debate!

I think the big sub plot could be that Jeffers uses Aldos diary as a sort of self-help or lifestyle guidance manual. Or that Aldo was putting it about a bit in the 80s... One of them discovers the truth after having a dna test to check for Chinese ancestry (every nugget knows only the Chinese get chibese fru). It will add a whole new dimension to the nature / nurture debate!
Could Jeffers be the love child of Aldo? The timings all work out ... :eek:

Looks like your classic lifetime benefits ferret. In this case funded courtesy of EFC. A boot out the door is long past overdue.

\
All those who have never drove under the influence please stand over there on the left.

All those who have never had a messy divorce and behaved poorly stand over there on the left.

All those who judge without knowing all the facts and give it the big outrage ... grow up.

I suppose Big Duncan should get the elbow too..Or is he ok? Please tell me morality squad man

While I'm stood over here on the left can you explain what it is that you think is acceptable about terrorising your ex, drink driving and then having a go at police when caught for it?

I can use your wisdom as part of my growing up process just as the young players in Everton's academy can use Franny's life lessons in how to conduct themselves while representing Everton Football Club.

\

Big Dunc did time for his headbutt.. He was great deal younger too...

It's a catalogue behaviour that defines you! Several things in your teens and early-ish 20s, most people will forgive, 30s and onwards you tend to be just wrongun or stupid.

....these unpleasant characteristics can help individuals achieve in football. It’s in their DNA to play without fear, it’s in their DNA to play on the edge. We’ve seen it with Carragher and Barton just as we see it with Jeffers.

They are fortunate to have had rewarding careers in the game, they are even more fortunate to have rewarding careers after they’ve retired.

Made his debut in 1997 and played his last pro game in back 2013...a grand total of 40 league goals in his entire career.

Not really sure what he could offer as coach.

Never forgot his manic celebrations after scoring against in 2002 either. Time to direct him towards the exit door after this.

Made his debut in 1997 and played his last pro game in back 2013...a grand total of 40 league goals in his entire career.

Not really sure what he could offer as coach.

Never forgot his manic celebrations after scoring against in 2002 either. Time to direct him towards the exit door after this.

im no fan of Jeffers but not sure what his ability or record as a player has got to do with his ability as a coach?

This is very disappointing from Jeffers, the lad has been given a great opportunity to reinvent himself at Everton and be part of something worthwhile; all he's done is let himself, and all concerned, down.

I feel it's brilliant that we give ex-players who may have gone a bit 'wayward' a helping hand, but there has to be a cut-off point where the powers that be say "enough is enough". It sends out the wrong message to keep rewarding bad behaviour, and the club needs to realise that and change its approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.